Sunday, June 13, 2010

R A I N

Yes it is raining again. I am beginning to wonder if my garden will ever be dry enough to till again. Last night I sent the little boy who like mud (both of my boys) out to pick an onion and sure enough Tayden came back with two muddy onions, I guess the good news it that they are not rotting!!
The other reason rain is not my favorite, yep you guessed, it makes it very hard to golf. I think I have only golfed 1 time in the last week and that is not very normal for us!!! I hope next week I get to go a little more, however next week is also my week to teach summer school, and I can't wait!!!! Well I guess it is time to brave the rain and head to church!!!

Sorry for the rambling!

2 comments:

  1. I like ramblling as that is how my brain works! Thinking before speaking has never been my strong point! Those boys are very good helpers. Tucker shut off all the lights for me this morning and helps get me ready for work. Our golf clubs are probably rusting, Love MOM

    ReplyDelete