Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday

Well we are suppose to be golfing today in the Ladies Invitational in Bloomfield, however with the rain it is postponed. I am going to spend the day preparing for a garage sale. We tried to have a garage sale about 4 years ago and it didn't go to well, so I am going to try to contribute my things to a garage sale this weekend and if it doesn't go very well I am going to pack it to Memphis to a co-workers garage sale in July, and if that doesn't go very well, IT IS GOING TO THE CLOTHES CLOSET OR GOOD WILL!!!!! --- make a long story short the tubs that are packed, aren't coming back!!!!!!
I have spent a few days getting things out marking them and putting them back, we have a lot of things for boys 0-3, toys, underwear, socks, hats, clothes you name it we have it!! Also I am going to try to clean out other departments (hunting gear) and trash what isn't being used, we have lived here 3 years and if it hasn't been used since we moved, then it doesn't have the right to stay!!!!
The basement is going to be hauled over and hopefully my closet also!!!
Enough on that!!
I know you haven't seen any up to date pictures of our summer fun. We have been playing golf and going to ballgames. Tayden is doing better at ball and we think his favorite thing might be Junior Golf!! I left my camera cord at school and will get it this week, hang tight I will have ball pictures some time. Also we are enjoying out SUMMER!!!!!! Hope you are too

1 comment:

  1. Now I understand why there are no pictures! Glad you are doing lots of fun things this summer as you are always on top of your game when the busiest! Was a bum that our tounament was cancelled but life goes on, Love MOM

    ReplyDelete