Friday, August 27, 2010

Morning!

I think this may make some of you feel better about your daily morning routine.

6:00 am- alarm - Lori pushes snooze
6:15- alarm- I get up and head towards the shower
6:25ish- get dressed and tell Tayden Bish to get up and brush his teeth!
6:30 - remind Tayden that he has school and to get up
6:35- try to get Tucker up and help Tayden get dressed or instruct him to keep moving
6:40- pack my lunch, finish hair and make-up
6:45- make sure kids are dressed or getting there and finish up what has to be done
6:50- get shoes on and head kids toward the door
6:55- head to the car, finish getting kids to car-(GET THEM SOME BREAKFAST FOR DENNY'S)
7:00- leave our driveway- sometime kids smiling, sometimes kids crying, sometimes kids are mad

-BUT not this morning. When I woke Tayden up and said if you can get up I will eat cereal with you
Tayden said "We even have time to eat cereal!!!"
I said-"Yes if you can get up and get your teeth brushed and get your clothes on"
Tayden-"Mom we even have time to eat cereal!"
I said- "Yes"
- therefore we sat down for 5 minutes and had a bowl of cereal!

He was very excited to start his 2nd day of Kindergarten and I have pictures to upload later!!
by the way Tucker didn't get up on time sooo... he got powdered donuts to eat a Denny's.

One of these days I hope to be able to fix a little healthier breakfast!!- but for now cereal and donuts work!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha! LOVE the minute by minute. I've been thankful many mornings that I don't have long hair to brush, pull up or curl. Not sure how those mamas of lil' girls do it? Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least you eat before you get to work! I'm usually eating on the go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget to hug and kiss the big school kid and his fun little brother! I miss them, Love MOM

    ReplyDelete