Friday, August 13, 2010

TOMATOES

Well I have been working tomatoes since 7:15 this morning and it is now noon!!! Thanks to Grandma Chuck they are all cut and blended ready to be salsa or pizza sauce!! At this point I have 7 quarts of tomato juice, 5 pints of pizza sauce, and 7 pints of salsa, I am on hold until I get more mix for pizza sauce. I do enjoy the fresh things in the winter time and I also enjoy having it on hand. Thanks Dad for bringing me 3 boxes of tomatoes from the Amish!!!!(my garden did not produce many mators)

I also forgot to add Friday night golf in my things we have done this summer and no we don't just play we are in charge of Friday night Scramble (aka Couples league). It is fun and it has been a little work being in charge!!!
I also forgot mowing the yard twice a week(thanks to the rain!)

Happy Friday and by the way- I have this weekend to get laundry done again, house cleaned, and rest of tomatoes done, yard mowed and golf tournament before I HAVE TO WORK ON MONDAY!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are a very motivated person and get lots done! Glad you took care of the mators etc. Good luck starting school and relax for 30 min., Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just jealous that you are getting to do them. We have thrown more garden stuff away than all the years added up. I did get the corn done but not brave enough to attempt standing for tomatoes..Good luck with school! Tell the boys to have a fun year. Good job on all your accomplishments over the summer. Enjoy each day. Remember to be nice to the little kindergartners who act like you and I did!!!! Missing mommy magic lotion worked pretty good for the twins. Just buy cheep lotion! Have Fun..Hope to see ya all soon. Love Ya

    ReplyDelete