Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Room 260

Mrs. Bish Kindergarten
This is a view of my classroom, check the tables, bulletin boards and the ceiling from this angle!!
Yes, the bulletin boards might be the most boring, but oh well they are up and done.
Below is my lovely carpet rug with letters, I love it also and it is a great teaching source.




Well this summer the janitors worked really hard on my ceiling tiles. They painted them in patterns going across my ceiling the colors of the rainbow.


The lights are the only ones that don't follow the pattern and there was no way to get around it.

Honestly I love my tiles. They are primary colors. They are bright. They simply rock!!


As you can see they are AWESOME and it makes my room really bright!

4 comments:

  1. looks awesome mrs. bish. Have a great school year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Courtney!! It amazes me how neat and organized everything is right now, and in a few short weeks it will all be helter skelter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW way cool!!! I haven't seen a room look so bright in all my years! You are truely amazing. So let us know how it is going when you added all the little ones! Hope the boys are doing well!!! Miss you all Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Room is soooo bright and cheery! Keep the attitude to match. Get those eager minds started on the right track. Love the post, MOM

    ReplyDelete