Monday, October 11, 2010

Guess??


Pictures were a success as far as we know. Sunday we took extended family pictures. The Utts. Tayden and Briley were getting the hang of pictures with there senior picturous pose.

Can you guess what this man is doing? I believe his name was Hipalito.
This is a little better guess, and yes I think Tucker is feeling sorry for this poor girl!


We put the kids to work helping stomp the _______!
By the way I even recalled childhood memories and got in the wool sack toward the end to make sure it was compacted and yes I believe I was successful, this body is a little heavier than it used to be.
Yes the boys are eating a snack in the barn, we spent a few hours in the barn on Sunday!!

Yes the boys were big help. I think they even enjoyed it, however Tuckers allergies were in a little rough shape!





















2 comments:

  1. Good pictures out of you, Lori! The shearing pictures are darling but I remember how much work that is. Thanks for the update, Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Ed! Your camera takes awesome pics! The boys are growing and will be lots of help shortly! They are just so dang cute!! Hope all is well! Don't work too hard. I am sure you have to go home tired everyday from kiddos!!!! Keep the pictures coming WE LOVE TO SEE YA!

    ReplyDelete