Friday, October 15, 2010

Hunters Son

Tucker , "Mom hit that deer and kill it."
Mom, "No Tucker that would hurt moms car, then what would we do?"
Tucker, "Kill that deer mom, hurry and hit that deer!"

Well on the way to school this morning that is what the conversation was, I don't really think he knows, but obviously I have two small children that have their dads hunting thoughts. I also am getting ready to shoot the muzzle loader this weekend in Early Muzzle Loader season and we shot it last night to get ready, so maybe that hunting gene comes naturally.

Also this is post 200, for the Bish Boys!!

1 comment:

  1. 200! I wonder if I've missed any? Good luck with that hunting adventure and just make sure you be careful. You may have to quit waiting for the perfect one! Love MOM

    ReplyDelete