Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Update

Well, we have been busy at our house! I have been going at a fast pace. I am working hard at school to implement new things for my lovely children with needs. Also I have got 19 parent teacher conference done last week, title one fun night, and a two day training in K'ville! Then had a three day weekend, we basically relaxed and spent 3 days with 3 different families, it was nice and this week has been going just as normal, it is nice to know I am working 5 full days and things will be normal for the next few weeks.

The boys at home are good, I personally think we can go to be a little earlier at home, and we are enjoying reading books, because Tucker and I get one on one time when Tayden falls asleep at 8:30(he needs too).

We are gearing up for Trick or Treat Night on Friday- I am working on one homemade costume!~

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to trick or treat also! I sure hope they are all ready for tricks - keep your patience as they get sooo excited. Be careful, Love MOM

    ReplyDelete