Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Well, we had a pretty uneventful Halloween weekend. The boys thought Trick-or-Treat was pretty fun Friday night and we have lots of candy, and other stuff! We played cards on Saturday night at a friends house and the boys played!! They think it is great fun to play with Syrus!! I will officially say, today, I haven't left the house, we slept in, fixed a big lunch and are pretty relaxed!!
We are ready for the next week!
I can't believe tomorrow is November, Tayden will turn 6, Thanksgiving, cooler weather, Christmas season in the near future, 2nd Quarter of school (then we are half done!!), harvest finished, coon season opens, WOW!! Yes, I think we are ready, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


I will post pics tomorrow, my USB cable is at school!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you sound really ready for the changing seasons! Don't get too far ahead you might lose the moment. Sure is good to hear you so organized. The school year will be over before you know it. Each year just goes faster and faster! Love MOM

    ReplyDelete