Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas


Tucker thought it sure was fun to unwrap presents!
Santa left a 10 in 1 multi game table for the boys to share!
Tayden thought it was fun to take a picture of us on Christmas Morning!

The boys got new sweatsuits. Their favorite colors.

Santa left a 10 in 1 multi game table for the boys to share!

Our house Christmas morning was fun, the elves had to put the table together and the boys thought it was fun. Lori and Brandon received a few odds and ins, but happily they are both receiving new sets of golf irons. I will post pictures when I get mine!!! They were my birthday present!!!!!! (I think Brandon went ahead and ordered his birthday present too. It is only 3 months away...)

I will soon post the pictures from X-mas with the Utts.

No comments:

Post a Comment