Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Worm Pill

Tucker walked into Mom and Dads kitchen on Sunday and said, "Grandpa can I have a worm pill?"
Grandpa said, "No you are not wormy."

The story is the kids like to play dogs and my brothers kids were there also. They like to get down and lead each other, then they were coughing, simple because they had colds. My dad who doesn't usually "PLAY" with the children much asked mom to get him worm pills (m &ms). Then when the dog(child) coughed they got a worm pill, well that is great but some day when they ask someone else for a worm pill, that person will think they are crazy!! They had fun and I am sure they will remember it forever.
Thanks dad for the new definition of "worm pill"!!!

1 comment:

  1. I guess that is quite different but imaginations were in full bloom! Hope it is you that gets embarrassed and not me. Chances are it will be Dad and I together! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete