Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Deck the Halls

Well as some of you know, we have had another round of flu at this house. Monday night at 7 ish, Tucker started with the lovely vomiting in the living room. Ok, well I guess in my thoughts "I will stay home on Tuesday with him and we will see if Wednesday can be back to normal. "
Tuesday morning, I put Tayden on the bus to go to school and Tucker and I were relaxing, he was sick until about 1:30, so we were sleepy!
9:00 am -Tuesday School nurse calls "Tayden has vomited at school and you need to come get him"
I said ok, we will be right there!
So Tuesday I am home with not 1, but 2 sick boys. Good news was that Tucker was over the actual vomiting, therefore I only had to do 1 bucket at a time.
We had good naps and chicken noodles for supper, we all went to bed in our own rooms and today on Wednesday morning, WE are BETTER!!
I took the day off, because at noon yesterday Tayden was still sick and I thought we might have another long night, but HOORAY we are better!!!


Therefore today I think we are going to DECK THE HOUSE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment