Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dr. W

Well as most of you know, and if you don't then you haven't been a blog reader for years!  (that is ok too)  Tucker Ross isn't the healthiest boy of all, yes he is energetic, silly, 5, a boy, and for the most part pretty healthy, but he has allergies and allergy induced asthma!!!!  We gave up with medicine of the M.D.  We are visting the chiropractor since October and it is helping, we are not taking allergy medicine and also we are eating better, healthier, like only whole foods, no sugar ( or less sugar)!!! 
Friday we visited a new Dr.  Her name is Inge Wetzel, N.D (N.D meaning  Naturopathic Doctor).  She put Tucker and I hand on a blue signal reader thing that read what was happening in our body!! 
I am going to totally be honest.  It was pretty crazy and how in the world can you tell by the transmitters in our hands.  Her computer program then gave her a read out of the Nature Sunshine products we could take to help our bodies be healthier!  Tucker is full of yeast, he has a hyperactive thyroid, and is deficient of basic nutrients. He has several things to take via mouth and also 3 essential oils that will help him. 
I am full of heavy metals - no wonder I can't loose weight -lol!!  I also have a low thyroid and have several things to take to help cleanse my system and she also believes in eating for your blood type!  I am going to have to call the doctors office to find that out!!! 

I left feeling very overwhelmed, confused, curious, and thinking why not, LET'S DO IT!!  I spent the amount of money I thought was okay and that is the biggest thing holding us back.  I know it is expensive and the only reason it is more expensive than prescription drugs is because the health insurance doesn't pay for it!!!!  I would much rather put natural things in Tuckers body than medicine!!!!

Dr. Wetzel asked me to give her 3 months.  To try her suggestions for 3 months and see if it made a difference a change, because it takes our bodies 3 months to build a new blood supply! 

So he we go folks for 3 months we are following the naturopathic doctors orders!!! 

Any concerns, questions or comments ?  I would love to hear them!

4 comments:

  1. We can do this, Mrs. Bish! We'll be the healthiest girls in town! We're part of the herbal revolution!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I truly hope that you see some improvement in Tucker's health. I have question. Not to be judgemental at ALL, just straight up curious....do you vaccinate your children? Does Mrs. Beeler? I have wondered this since the two of you started on this journey. You girls inspire me to make healthier choices for my family!!! Love to you, friend.

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, whatever you need to try to improve is Great! Just remember that life still is what you make it. Best of wishes in your journey - Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wondered about the eating right for your blood type. Seems like a legit theory? Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete