Saturday, April 14, 2012

Oldest

Tayden Bish is a pretty big 7 year old. He has shot a few deer, decent bucks (yes 2), he is playing minor league baseball this summer, he just received his 2nd bottle calf project, when we went fishing he said, "here mom let me take the hook out."  He is a pro at finding all the eggs since our chickens are on free roam of this farm.  He wants to do every waking thing with his dad!
Him and I can tiff with the best of them.  I think we are similar or something, but man oh man can I loose my patience with him and FAST!!!!
He is the first one up at our house every morning and usually the last one to be ready to go, he likes to wear tight wrangler light jeans and under armor (we buy starter) shirts.  He has to have slim or he doesn't want to wear the jeans, sweatpants aren't even in his vocabulary!  He loves fuzzy blankets and being warm!
I am blogging about him because here is my pledge to keep my cool and remember he is only 7! Boys will be boys and he does love his mom!
*p.s he always has to be tucked in at night and told , "sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite, I love you too!"

1 comment:

  1. He is such a fun kid and just loves to push buttons! Will probably always push your button and just be glad he loves you enough to do so! Just really enjoy his imagination - Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete