Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thursday

So as you co-workers know, I have had a student teacher since March 5th!  It is nice to have an extra set of hands all the time.  It is nice to go to the bathroom or get a drink or just go out of the room because I want to and not have to wait for someone to be around!  Well tomorrow I am going to a conference for the last time with a co -worker who... RESIGNED!!!!  Yes she did and I will no longer get to see Mrs. Beeler everyday! 
I am coping with it and it will be okay, ... i just might drive her crazy with phone calls, emails and texts!!! 
anyway back to the student teacher it is great to leave and not worry about lesson plans, to have freedom and when she leaves I will be back up to bat, and I am okay with that, I am ready to teach again.  I think. 
I am hoping and wishing Ms. Bremer gets a job and if luck has it I am hoping she gets hired at the greatest place ever to teach SCR-1 ELEMENTARY- I am not biased or anything! 
Well that is enough rambling for now and I have spent the whole post on things at work!!  - oh well that is what is on my mind!  Out to mow I go!

1 comment:

  1. I'll miss seeing your sunshiney face everyday, too! I'll call you to lament when someone pukes and I have no nurse, someone bites and I have no principal, and someone says weiner in the bathroom and I have no co-worker to laugh about it with!

    ReplyDelete