Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kangaroo Sore

Today Tayden went to the doctor for his Preschool Physical. They (him and Dr. Cline) were talking about all of the normal things and Tayden says "I have this sore in my mouth." The nice doctor says well lets see, yep same comment as me, "it is a kanker sore." We leave and continue our day!!

On the way to town last night I told Tayden to tell his dad about the doctors office. (I was thinking they weighed me, checked my eyes and the doctor checked my boy parts.)
No the 4 year old says "She said it was a kangaroo sore."
I guess nothing else matters to him, just that sore in his mouth!!!! Gotta love what they come up with. Hope you all have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I must say, that is the most hilarious thing i have ever heard. By the way I am just joking with you, dumbass.

    ReplyDelete