Monday, July 20, 2009

Seize the Moment!!

Seize the moment was the sermon at church yesturday!!! I think it was for me, simply because I hate to say it but we only have 27 days, (yes Leslie I said it 27 days) until we go back to school! Therefore I need to seize the moment every chance I get. Whether it is on the golf course, home with the boys, riding 4-wheelers with my husband or just plain relaxing at home, I need to enjoy it and remember it is summer, not all laundry has to be done everyday, not all dishes don't have to be clean each hour and whatever happens is OKAY, that is hard somedays with my two energetic boys!
SO ALL OF YOU DON'T FORGET TO SEIZE THE MOMENT!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you updated. I checked this morning. Congrats on knowing the sermon message! Every moment is precious. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete