Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ready or not here we come!

Yes it is the week of the Davis County Fair and we (I) love to go, not miss a thing and be there just to be there. My husband gets a little concerned about what time I am up and raring to go. I think I remember the comment last year. "Why are you in a hurry?" Truthfully I couldn't give him an answer. I guess I don't want to miss a minute of sweating just to sweat, to be there just to be there, to watch the calves, to take another trip around the petting zoo, to play bingo again, to walk, to maybe see somebody again.
So as the Fair starts this evening and the animals get there tomorrow, we are ready for it all, or at least I am. Yes the turtles are alive for any of you wondering we have 4 to choose from, they have to wait until Saturday to race!!!

Also grandmas and grandpas Tayden Lee has been collecting change for the fair, his poor pant pockets have been full when we go somewhere he scrounges it up off the counter after daddy unloads his pockets, he picks out of the car, anywhere he could find a coin he did and put in a piggy bank, and yes the piggy bank was empty until about 1 week ago. We took it to the bank and he had 49.25 (wow). So thank you he has some fair money to use!!!!! Thanks grandma for the extra few cents to make it an even 50.00 !! Tayden says I have my own CASH!!! ( I thought I was going to wet my pants)

3 comments:

  1. whew, $50.00! tell that boy to come my way...I'll let him take me out for supper! :)

    got your message and forgot to call you back...we're going on 'cation next week and will be gone until august 1st. we don't leave until the 16th (thurs) though so maybe tuesday? i'll see how my packing goes and give you a holler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you and the boys at the Fair! -Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Sunday and I think you and the boys sure enjoyed the fair and are ready for it to be over! I remember when you were little you stayed until the last possible minute. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete