Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sad but true

It is somewhat sad, but the summer is coming to a fast ending. In a few weeks we will be back to school, daycare, getting up early, and doing all of the things (laundry, dishes, sweeping) during the evening. I guess I should not be whining, I should be thankful that I get these last few weeks to enjoy.

Since the last time I blogged we have played, mowed the cabin for Grandpa (they are in Colorado), Lori finished 6th in the Womens City Golf Tournament. ( top ten was my only goal) and did I say we have relaxed and spent lots of mornings on the couch with cartoons.

Well that is about all, not much exciting at the Bish House!! Have a great day all!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking care of our things during Colorado trip. We missed having you all in Colorado! Always next time. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete