Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Holy Cow




SEWING!!
Literally Holy Cow, I am beginning a new quilt, well actually two. This is the story. A new year of sewing club, so a new project. We are doing a block quilt as a club therefore we will two 9 blocks then conform our own quilt with our own material. It should be fun, however I chose the material to do a farm quilt (hint the block above) then realized that should be for my boy #2 and that isn't fair boy #1 should have a quilt first, therefore I will do two at a time. Wow and the cows in Tuckers first block may be a bit toooooo much. Let me know your opinion, I am going to go get started on Tayden's outdoor quilt. More pictures at the work unfolds,hopefully!!

3 comments:

  1. You can't tell what a quilt is going to look like until you see the borders and all. I am proud of you for starting two at once. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally like the cows. They look quirky & remind me of you!

    Good luck with the quiltS! I'm still vowing to learn to run a sewing machine since you assured me that a "monkey can do it!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks great!!! I can't wait to see the other one. I just hope I like mine better this time!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete