Saturday, September 5, 2009

Zucchini

Why is it that Zucchini is so plentiful. I have numerous amounts, and I have gotten rid of all but one this morning. I froze some shredded, froze some cubed, froze some blended and froze some Zucchinisauce. Applesauce but zucchini instead of apples. I think it will be okay, but I will let you know what the boys think soon, they could think I am crazy. I am questioning if it will all be okay when I thaw it, but then again who really cares, it is no different than it going to waste right now. I think I have completed my green bean canning and I have a total of 44 quarts I believe. Sadly I haven't been able to do any tomatoes, oh well I can buy them I guess. Well that is all for now, HAVE A GREAT RESTFUL 3 DAYS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Zucchinisauce huh? Not sure how I feel about that. Let me know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete