Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Snotty

Everybody at this house is snotty, not sick just sniffling and plugged in the head.

I get a free day today, because Tucker the wonderful child ran a temperature last night until about 10, plus I didn't have a babysitter today = mom taking the day off. I had prepared to do the normal, doctor visit and rocking chair all day, but that isn't the case. The fever broke and we are in full swing today.

Also thank you Grandma Chuck for helping me can 12 quarts of tomato juice and 7 pints of salsa last night, she truly is a champ!!!!

We are headed to town to buy medicine, vitamins and stuff to get rid of our %$#*!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the day off! Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also thanks for your help last night too, mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the free day! We're doing....um, well we're still alive here! You owe me!! :)

    PS I'm going to be gone next Friday so you can repay your debt then!

    ReplyDelete