Monday, September 28, 2009

Thanks

After going to church yesturday, I remember that it is okay to do something wrong as long as you admit and ask for forgiveness. Whew I am okay, for yelling at my students (every other minute), screaming at home for the fast footsteps running (sprinting) through our house, for saying mean things about others to entertain myself once in a while, for eating two pieces of chocolate cake yesturday.

The message at church talked about how it was okay to do these things, we all can be this way and the correct thing to do is notice and ask for him to forget those things and above all that Jesus Loves Me.

And yes I will be okay, I will try not to yell from 8-3 tomorrow then when I get home, does it really matter if the kids run through the house.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you went to church Sunday. Your class really will go to the next grade, you children really will grow up. The next stage may be harder to handle than this one, you never know. Just try to remember to improve yourself every day, week, year! Love MOM

    ReplyDelete