Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Beds


What a cute little boy sleeping in his newly formed bed.




I rearranged our bedroom today. It is amazing how different it looks and I hate to say it but, I think our bedroom looks smaller this way. We will see how it works for a while.


Yes this is the boys bedroom. I think it looks similar to an orphanage, however the beds were bunked and the top bed never got slept on. We are hoping that they will stay in their own beds and sleep longer, because they won't be wrestling each other.

Yes all of these things were accomplished today. I have had a productive 2 days at home, hopefully this family stays healthy.

2 comments:

  1. You have got alot done, do you want a list of things to do at my house?

    Isn't it funny how sweet and calm he looks when he's sleeping.LOL

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sooo cute! I think they will sleep better in two beds. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete