Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday

This Friday was better than most Fridays. We were told at the beginning of October, if we could get our Parent Teacher Conferences done this week then we would not have to come to school on Friday! Well, most of us took that to its fullest and stayed late a couple of night to prevent being there today. So instead of work, my mother, Tucker and I went to Kirksville to shop (well for groceries and others). We had a successful day- Thanks mom. She was helpful with the 2 year old and she bought lunch!!! I also took the plunge and was vaccinated for H1N1 today. Smart or not I do not know. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. SOME of us didn't have to work today. Glad you had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a good day also! Thanks for taking me. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete