Sunday, March 14, 2010

News

Well as some of you already know. We have a new joy in our daily life, sometimes a pain to mommy and sometimes I think, "what was I thinking". We have a bottle lamb, we kept some first time mommies and they are not very loving. This orphans mother chose to jump out of the pen the day we put them in together. Therefore, I am feeding the lamb and the mother is NOT!! We are hoping for it to be a PROJECT for Tayden and a little responsibility!! Wish us luck and pictures to come.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to be back reading these blogs! Keep that little lamb going strong. It will crush Tayden if something happens to it but I guess that is a learning experience, too. Sure enjoyed seeing all of you today, Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I remember all the different kind of babies in the Utt Farm basement house!! Way to keep up the tradition! Good Luck with the little one. The girls would think that was way cool! Hope you all had a great weekend. Hope you have a good week! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see them. we need to connect on a time-maybe we can come out during easter weekend visit the "farm" Finnean would love it and I am sure the boys would like to show us around...we might have to barrow some mud boots--for me, finnean and michael...you know us city folk. :)

    ReplyDelete