Thursday, March 18, 2010

Well

Well..... there will be no pictures posted. The orphan at our house has moved to lamb heaven. I believe it was probably sick from the time I started with it. It has been one week and we enjoyed her while she was alive. The story I will go with was that on Monday when it was very nice outside the lovely orphan followed our flock out across the pond and when I got back home, the little orphan was in the pond, well almost on the edge and she was wet. I don't believe that helped her pneumonia out any either. I don't know she had pneumonia but that is my guess. Anyway, enough of that.

I am enjoying the sun today and hope to enjoy it more at recess. We are looking forward to the nice warm evening and trying to decide if we are going to fun night for Tayden or not, it will be hard to leave home, when it is 60 degrees outside.
Have a great day, I will quit rambling.

2 comments:

  1. If you don't go don't tell me about it b/c I'm inside working until after 8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if you thought yesterday was nice, today (Friday) is great!! Glad you enjoyed riding -wheelers last night and hope you are all doing good, Happy Birthday Brandon. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete