Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Thing my dad is in an acrostic poem!!

H - happy
a- attitude - positive
p- play after work
p - please
y - yell - my dad doesn't


f - fun
a - always home
t- thinking - time spent in tractor without music
h- home is the best
e- eat
r- responsible
s - silly

d - dream - you can do anything
a- all together we do best
y- yes he is proud of us all

Yesterday my dad and I got to spend quality time (sorry to the other 3) golfing from 8-2, rain or shine. After a few soakers (as dad would say) it turned out to be an okay day. Thanks dad for asking me to golf!! (I am the only one that does golf.)

Happy Fathers Day to all golfers!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think you meant think, not thing, in your first sentence. I'm glad you spent time golfing with your DAD yesterday. He can be crude but always tries to enjoy you all. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete