Monday, June 15, 2009

Name Help??????

Help please I need a name!! I am a girl and hopefully these two boys at this house will protect me and not hurt me! I think I need to learn to be tuff!!!!!


We have a new addition other than turtles to our house. Also we are now the home of three turtles thanks to Grandma Lisa and Papa Dickie, and Brandon and I found one on the golf course and Lancaster. Daddy thought Tucker needed on of his own (not knowing the grandparents had found one yesturday also)


I don' t know why anyone would think I might hurt that tiny little puppy!!!

Oh sometimes Tucker is to cute for his own good!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think you better name her Tuff or she may not make it. She looks too dainty & fragile to be at your house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sugar, do you still have Spice?

    ReplyDelete