Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Poor little guy!

Yes our octopus special from DG has gotten sick! He isn't dead yet but on the edge I believe. Good news the 5 dollars has been used well, we used him 3 times. The water comes out but not near like it should, I think the cheap plastic may not be holding out very well! As hot as it is I have purchased a little bit better sprinkler for the rest of the summer.

My mother and I played tennis last night in Ottumwa! (Yes it was hot, very very hot) I know it sounds crazy, but it almost felt good to be that hot and sweaty, it has been a while since I have done that. The dam to dam was hot and sweaty but a lot harder work!! Mom even treated me to ice cream when we finished!! (thank you Ashley for watching the boys)

The amazing part, I am not even sore today!!

We are off to the pool today, so wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. You didn't tell them we won! Thanks for such a good match - Love MOM

    ReplyDelete