Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Yeah, I finally get to go to school!!

Well Tayden Lee received news in the mail today. He will be attended preschool at Davis County on Monday, Tuesday and every other Wednesday. His exact comment, "Yes, I finally get to go to school, mom who sent that"! As much as he is excited, me his tough mother, is feeling a little old or just a bit bothered that he will get on the bus, at age 4! Oh the next step in life. It is okay for me to tell all my students parents that "they will be fine, don't worry mom, the tears are gone as soon as you leave." (All comments of mine the first weeks of school) But the other side of the fence may be a challenge. That is my new goal prepare for Tayden's first day of preschool. yew, at least it isn't Kindergarten!!!! I know I had a choice and I chose to send him, thanks to Denny.

Life is good this summer at the Bish's today. One is napping, other is watching a movie!!

One of these days it will be a car, driving away from mom, not towards me!!!!

All in fun, I think this big boy is ready for something new!!!!

2 comments:

  1. whew! preschool already? you'll be fine...your tears will stop when your 20+ kindergarteners come towards you on day one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tayden is ready for preschool, it will be Tucker that won't be ready for Tayden to go to preschool! MOM

    ReplyDelete