Friday, September 17, 2010

FRIDAY

Yes it is Friday and wow it has been a full week! This is the first full week of school I have taught, we have been sick a day, the dentist a day and this week and next week are the only 2 full five day workweeks I will work until the end of October! I have a few conferences to attend in October to better serve a student of mine, I also have a dentist day with Tayden in October and a Professional Development day!!
Therefore I will successfully make it through the next couple of weeks!
The next 9 days could be a challenge for my family of 4. Daddy Brandon is going to leave tonight after golf to go to Mule Deer Hunting, he is excited, but I believe a couple little boys might miss him later in the week!!!
It is time to begin work so... HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY!

1 comment:

  1. Time will go fast. Enjoy a few days of doing whatevery you want (with 2 boys)! It is sure a rainy Saturday. Keep blogging - Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete