Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pictures from the past!

Guess I am feeling sentimental or something, but here are some OLD pictures of my kiddos!

This was the original Lightning McQueen- Tayden would have been 3!

These we pictures last fall!

These were Summer 2009

Oh my I don't remember them being that small, but yes they have always wrestled.

Tucker was just few months old here I believe.

Tayden was 3!

Tucker was 1!

Some of you might wonder were the baby pictures are, but I lost my pictures on a computer crash, yes I have pictures because I have prints, but no I don't have them all on my computer anymore, therefore you won't see many baby pics, unless I scan some!!
Also we have been in this house since July 2007- therefore all of these pictures are from this house.

2 comments:

  1. wow! so glad you had prints when it crashed! what cutie pies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee the kiddos have grown...Wait till you look at the pictures and which you could look like that again...lol..Have a great week!! Glad you are all getting settled back to school. Parent teacher conferences for us this week! Yikes I hope they go well! This year is going to fly by also! Love ya

    ReplyDelete