Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Thoughts

Well yesterday, I decided to clean our very messy dusty house and even the boys cleaned the play room, then we headed to two different parks to play and golfed. Their daddy golfed in a men golf outing yesterday! I started to clean and do laundry, then it hit me, "I might as well sort clothes and get our Tucker 4T winter clothes!"
As I started, it was a little sad, this summer I cleaned the basement and got rid of all clothes under 3T!! Well instead of putting those 3T clothes that came out of Tuckers room downstairs like I normally would I boxed them up and sent them to other little people!! That is okay with me, but the sad challenging part was washing the 4T and putting them in the new drawers, I think it is a challenge because those are the big boy clothes, they are the clothes that Tayden wore when Tucker was a baby(toddler). They are some of the clothes Tayden wore his first days of Preschool, they are the clothes that Tayden wore when he puts on camo and goes with Daddy for hours.
I just felt a little sad getting those clothes out for Tucker. He is the smallest and I will do my best not to baby him, but it is a little hard, especially when I have days like yesterday.

So... turning a new leaf, that I have been working on for a few months. TREAT TUCKER LIKE A BOY!! HE is 3 1/2 and there is no reason to baby him. EXPECT THE SAME OUT OF HIM AS I DO TAYDEN!!!

I will do my best, but man it is a challenge!! I need all the support I can get! (right Les?)

2 comments:

  1. Well, sooner or later this time has to come no matter how many children you are blessed with! Remember to enjoy each stage as you can never go back - Big boy Tucker is ready, Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ed stop questioning yourself...I can tell someone is getting alot of advice..lol..No really Tayden and Tucker will be fine.. They may just have different personalities..Geee everyone around me told me how I was destroying Justin..making him a mommy's boy...he'll never grow up....on and on...well believe me he is one of the hardest working kiddo's around here and he definitely does not need his mom's help for anything...They will both be fine..snuggle them all you can because they are boys and it's not cool to show affection, through some stages of their lives...They are both adorable and believe me you can not tell right now what kind of personalities those little ones will have as men!! By the way JENA PASSED HER PTA BOARDS TEST!! Yea...then I went to my room and cried for about 30 minutes as I am going to miss her like crazy....She will be in a new state every 13 or 14 weeks....Opportunity of a lifetime for a young lady....I am really excited for her but I'm going to miss her greatly.....See it may never change!!! Love ya..

    ReplyDelete