Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday!!

Today is Wednesday and it is 8:30! That means tomorrow is Thursday and the week is almost history! We are gearing up for a fun filled weekend with family and nice fall weather!
It is also the day I spent in K'ville learning about visual impaired students. The man we are learning from is a genius, or at least we (Mrs. *%&@!$) and I think he is. The things he teaches us are very interesting to know, and I will let out a secret- the Braille machine totally intrigues my little mind. The worst part was he even set it very close to me and my little fingers were trying to touch it, but I did hold them back this time!!!

Hope you are all having a great Wednesday and great rest of the week. Earlier in the week I came up with a great blog title and story, but it was obviously so great- I forgot!! Sorry

1 comment:

  1. Remember when you could not stay off the RR tracks at the State Fair? Way to hold yourself back at 25! Love MOM

    ReplyDelete