Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wow

Wow, just the other day I blogged about the word "listen," yes how many times a day I say it, repeat it, or just stop and think, "wow, it is loud in the kindergarten room with 19 kids!" Even at home sometimes there is nothing that resembles the quiet, peacefulness that some people have everyday.
Well I wasn't complaining the other day, but you should listen at my house right now! Tayden is 5 and in Kindergarten. He is really tired most evenings and he is asleep in his room, he was in trouble on the way home so therefore he had a timeout, well the timeout turned into a small nap.
Tucker who likes to play (thanks Gma Nikki for helping pick up the toy room last night). He is playing with the cars and trucks. So I am having a quiet time at my house!!!

Have a great evening!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get a small amount of quiet most evenings. I'm sure you can manage just fine. Bet your house is quiet without DAD at home, Love MOM

    ReplyDelete