Sunday, September 26, 2010

Girls Day

As most of you know, I don' t get away a lot with other ladies to do ladies things, other than golf, or sewing club! Well so I get my share of time, however not like yesterday!
My husband has been gone 7 days and most of you know that, he went with a buddy. Well therefore yesterday, Saturday, the buddy he went with is married and his wife, is a shopper. She likes to shop, used to live close to Iowa City and she is a bargin hunter. So we went shopping in Iowa City!!
It was fun and we visited the two large consignment shops and I came home with a new wardrobe some new shoes and some things for the kids and a new family outfit for family pictures in a few weeks!! Thank you to mother and father who kept my children yesterday!! I am kind of excited to get up in the morning and wear a new shirt to work!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoyed your day! We enjoyed the eve before (fri.) with the 9 angels and some parents here enjoying each other. Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete