Friday, August 7, 2009

27

Well the number 27 is our highlight of the day. Grandma Chuck and I canned 27 quarts of green beans before noon. (Grandma called to get me going at 7:50, she had been up for hours I am sure) Thank you Grandma for all your help. Also thanks to my in-laws for providing the green beans,since mine haven't produced any yet.

I am also thankful for my lovely mother today. She has taught me how to multi task well.
Things I have done since 7:50;
Canned 27 quarts of green beans
Started lime pickles to can in the morning- or at 9 pm
Went to town
took trash
grocery store stop
baked zucchini cake
made a dip
changed the laundry
patched a pair of pants for my lovely husband
picked up the house (we are having company tonight)

Wow - did anyone notice - I haven't taken a shower. Hopefully that happens before the company comes.

Hope you all have a great safe weekend!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment