Thursday, August 6, 2009

FIVE DOWN

Yes I watched my brothers children today. He has 3 plus my 2 equals 5. It went very well they played and entertained each other. Mayson the 8 mo. old and youngest was a little scared I think, I just hope I didn't starve her. We made is successfully through the day without any major problems, just a few tears. The thing I didn't think I could do was get them all to sleep, but I did for about 1 hour. The oldest , Tayden 4 and Sydney 3, don't usually nap, but they did today. So I have named 3 the other 2 are the 2 year old boys Tucker and Hayden. Yes I am alive and doing well after my day in the life of my Aunt Lisa (she has five kids.)
Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Didn't realize how easy your two are did you? I'm sure you had things under control. Even took them to the park in Pulaski! Love MOM

    ReplyDelete