Thursday, August 20, 2009

Purple Marker

Tucker found a fun toy. As I was doing dishes and went to change laundry, the boys were quiet pjs on, t.v on so they are watching t.v perfect. WRONG, Tucker- the lovely little boy was playing with a permanent purple marker. By the way purple is his favorite color that he calls everything so he said mom purple marker. He was trying to get the marker off with by washing his hands. All I can say is alcohol was close to getting it off, but the little boy will have a purple tent for a while. I am thankful it was skin and not a piece of furniture!!!

Just thought I would give you all some entertainment!!

3 comments:

  1. lol...This seems like something your child would do! I can just hear you now..."oh, Tucker!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he looks nice in purple! Creative might be pushing it. Tucker is a busy little guy. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny, we were watching AFV and a little boy marked all over his face, so be thankful! We laughed and I believe Tucker Ross's name did come up :)LMBO!!! Lisa

    ReplyDelete