Thursday, August 20, 2009

Excited to say the least

Well we are about 1 hour away from going to meet Tayden's Preschool teacher. We get to go take our supplies and meet her sometime between 6 and 7. Tayden is very excited!!!
He wasn't so excited last night when we got the final shots - he says they hurt- but he was a true champ.

I am excited because tomorrow is Friday, that means 3 days down!!! Wow lots of energy these last two day - the kids, not me. Also we get to wear jeans and support the Tigers tomorrow.

Hope you all have a great rest of the week!!!

I am kind of like my cousin, Libby, is anyone out there reading my blog or is this soley for my own thinking purposes?

3 comments:

  1. I read it ed.. love the picts!
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lori! I love reading and comparing "boy stories"...OH what boys can think of:)

    ReplyDelete