Thursday, August 27, 2009

Amish

If I were Amish I would already be in bed.
If I were Amish I wouldn't have a blog.
If I were Amish I would have 3 more kids.
If I were Amish I wouln't be teaching in a public school.
If I were Amish I would have more than 1, 5 gallon bucket of green beans to snap and can.
If I were Amish I would be...

Well that was fun, this blog started because 1 hour ago we were without electricity and I thought in bed by 8 could be possible because it is going to get dark. I am glad I am not amish by the way, I enjoy blogging, only having 2 boys, snapping a few green beans, the public school (well somedays not sure)I enjoy teaching. Those Amish have a special place in the world. (my husband prefers not the road)

Have a great FRIDAY!!!!!! - I am excited we get to wear jeans.

P.S. - I have a prayer request- A friend/teacher/new mother to a boy/- of mine just lost her father after a few years of throat cancer. She is going to have a rough few weeks these next couple of weeks, keep her in our prayers she is going through a lot!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are far from Amish baby girl -- Love MOM

    ReplyDelete