Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What to blog...

As I am thinking what to blog about< I guess I will blog about being a healthy person well enough to teach Kindergarten!! At this point that is one positive that is easy to find. I must say the job "training the 5 year olds for school" is going to be an ongoing challenge. However as I am healthy there are certain spots in my heart for every child- for which every child (or most) has had their very own challenge in life before the age of 5. So I keep hoping and praying for the love and patience for each one of those children as each day comes to an end and I feel exhausted, mentally from saying numerous times "our mouths are closed", "zip the lips" , "our voices are off", "get off of those urinals"! Yes these things are said numerouse times throughout my day..
I am not whinning because it was the job I chose in life, however I just hope and pray for enough love and energy with patience each day.

In the light of life, we went on a monarch catepillar hunt tonight and only found 1 - it will get to stay at home, hopefully a kindergartener will bring some for our classroom.
Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. You can survive and make a difference to just a few of the darlings in your class! Be all that you can be -- Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can do it! you are where you are meant to be--God gave you a heart for those kids and you are making a difference already! keep churning (and keep the whistle handy!...or the cow bell!!)

    ReplyDelete