Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Up to Bat

Today is a day when I remember how good my dad is at placing all of his team members (children) at a task to get several things done. Last post was about mulit tasking like my mother, well my father obviously gets a lot of things accomplished also, he just gets helpers.
My sister Leslie was suppose to watch Lincolns kiddos for about 1 hour, this evening, but dad wanted Leslie and the girls to go help set up the camper at the state fair and be there tomorrow, then come home. So Leslie is going, by the way dad is suppose to golf on Wednesday nights, guess who he got to golf, another team member Brandon. He asked grandma Chuck if she would watch Lincolns kiddos, well mother thinks she might need help, so Lori gets to go help, because I will be home, by the way mother is playing tennis tonight, so she is out. So far Lindsay, Adam, and Blake are the team members on the bench, but you never know when they will be up to bat to accomplish another goal!!
We are headed to the State Fair in the morning - if I get things packed tonight. The boys are excited and I am too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment