Monday, January 18, 2010

Eating

Yes this has to do with one of those lovely New Years Resolution.

I started a workout video and for any that care it is Jillian Michaels and yes she kicks ass, literally there is a part in workout 1 that asks you to kick your own ass. (butt kicks) I did very well for the first week and half, I have took a temporary break for about 4 days and I am back at it, tonight I did workout 2 again and yes I made it. I am going to have to get up at 5:15 to get it done, otherwise I drag my feet of an evening. I also have a problem with eating some hours of the day from 3-4 and then from 8-9 if I could skip those hours I would be okay. I am just looking to drop some pounds so I can wear all of the clothes in my closet and be presentable.

I will keep at it this week and see what happens, I am hoping for some - results.

By the way.... I have a dream that summer will come
.....I have a dream Tucker will go potty in the potty
...... I have a dream that I will find my bed soon

What is your dream? Happy Birthday Martin Luther King Jr.!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up, it will surely pay off sometime!!! Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the Good Work! Small portions and lots of excercise -- Go, Go, Go. Do what I say, not what I do! I need to get back at it alos. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete