Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hmm


It is such a lovely day outside.


When I am home with two energetic boys, this entertains me. Tucker had the dogs and puzzle boxes lined up to eat and the diaper box in the background is the dog pen, he puts them all away and plays with them often. I love to see their imagination.

If you care, these pictures were taken from the house, through the window. Rex (the horse) is looking old, he is about 28 I think. The lovely little black lamb was so cute and their were some running and jumping, but to far to capture the moment. As for the mommies, they are thinking wow it is cold and wet.

We hope you are enjoying your Saturday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos of the animals. Tucker has a very good imagination. I'm glad you have had a little time to be home to enjoy watching how he plays when at home. Stay dry -- Love MOM

    ReplyDelete