Saturday, January 30, 2010

Our home

Well first off we made it through one week of mommy working everyday, and let me tell you between snow days, Christmas and sick boys and doctors it has been a long while since I have worked 5 full work days. We also as I stated in the last post, have made a decision to remove Tucker's tonsil and anoids, and put tubes in his ears. That is set up for Tues the 9th, therefore I won't work but one day that week!
We have been working on one of my resolutions, the past few days. Try not to loose my cool both at school and a home with the boys. Tucker potty training. Yes I have actually been working on two. We have put up two sticker charts, one for Tucker potty, and one for Tayden to be a good listener. They were both filled and Tayden got pick a friend to come over and Tucker wanted new pull-ups. Tayden had Colt Davis to our house last night to play until about 8. They were great, the house is still in tact and the boys were tired. Tucker has been potting since Wednesday, now I am not saying there are no accidents, but for the most part he is doing great and we are going to keep working at it.
I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Not sure what is in store other than Haircuts. If you see my oldest son very often, when he needs a haircut, he needs one now. Those pretty curls get really froish(not sure that is a word). Also Tuckers is beginning to cover his ears.
Well I think that is enough rambling and Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Ed! Hope Tucker gets along well the 9th. We'll be praying that all goes smooth and well! Maybe the potty training will go a little easier when he get's through the drama and starts feeling better! Just a little foot note... boys are just harder most of the time. Not always but try not to stress I promise he won't go to kindergarten with pullups! We printed the family picture from Christmas and hung it in the dinning room. Where the teenagers spend all their time at my house! People can not believe how many of us there are. I guess I really don't think about it much but sure enjoy looking at it and showing you all off. We still have your senior pictures up. We try to see if they can find ya a few years later! They always do! Most can even guess Leslie's kids. Poor Amanda has some of you straight but she will never forget your father! He had her believing all kinds of bull! Take care. Keep us posted on health and happiness! Wish I was closer to help but know you get taken good care of. Love Ya Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thus too shall pass. Glad Tucker is giving that pottying a good try. He might regress after all the surgery stuff but he at least understands the whole process. Hope Aunt Lisa takes Dad's bull all in stride. Just normal for him. Good sticker chart idea -- sounds just like a teacher. Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete