Monday, February 1, 2010

If I was wealthy...

I would send our allergy doctor is Osky (Ron Graeff) a grand!!! He truly does care and is up for all the help and medicine he can when we call, even if it is 4:40 on a Monday afternoon and some crazy mom calls his cell phone.
As I pick the boys up on a regular routine, the babysitter(I would give her a couple grand- extra that is) tells me that Tucker has a small fever and is very wheezy. I am thinking - yes I thought maybe that would happen, he was breathing heavy yesterday and he was whinny this morning.- We were headed to Bloomfield anyway to grab a few groceries and get dog food. I called Dr. Graeff's cell phone because that is what I have programmed in my phone and left a message. In 25 minutes he called back and had a game plan, he prescribed medicine and told me to call with a report in 3 days. Therefore at 5:17 he called the pharmacy to put in drug order and by 5:27 I was headed home with the medicine. He truly is a blessing on days like today!!!!! Hopefully it keeps us out of the emergency room tonight!

Now what else would I do if I was wealthy... I don't know probably have the most elaborate classroom ever, pay a nanny to do the housework, not worry about monthly expenses, build a new house, buy more sheep, not worry about monthly expenses, give to the charities, go hunting with my husband more, not worry about monthly expenses, go shopping for a more in style wardrobe, not worry about monthly expenses - that one seems to be coming back to me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad that Dr. is Osky is truly helping you as he understands Tucker's health concerns. I am looking forward to picking boys up tonight as I have not seen them for awhile! Love MOM Hey, those monthly bills just keep coming, and coming, and coming!

    ReplyDelete