Saturday, February 13, 2010

C -L-E-A-N

Well since I have not been to work since Monday and I have been home with a little boy who has been a complete champ, I think my house may be as clean as it has been since we moved in 3 years ago July.
I have a couple of closets I could still sort through and don't get me wrong the basement is a disaster(all my clutter has moved down there), but the upstairs is clean or as clean as it is going to be (toy room is still scattered)!!! I will be doing great to keep it this way until Thursday! I am having a purse party-all of you are also invited!!!! Thursday the 18th from 6-7:30 open house style.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, another purse party, fun! Glad you are all cleaned up and feeling better about the house. Do you hire out? Have fun keeping track of those coyotes. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete