Friday, February 26, 2010

Bittersweet

Well this morning for some unapparent reason I had a bittersweet moment. Tayden is going to Preschool on the bus like a big boy, getting along great, enjoying the days he goes and truly growing up to be ready for Kindergarten next year. Great I love it, it is part of life and he is an enjoyable child to be around.(most of the time). I leave them everyday without question with the world's best babysitter. It is a home daycare and yes Denny is awesome! In my eyes she rocks. If I can't raise my children 24/7 she would be the next greatest!! I left this morning here is the sweet part and that big 5 year old was standing in the window waiting for the bus and I started waving (like I did when he was 3 and Tucker was 1) and he waved back, I blew him kiss and he blew one back, his smile on his face showed it all. He was happy, ready for school and the bitter - completely okay with his mom leaving.
I wouldn't have it any other way and I am glad he still blows kisses and glad they enjoy Denny!!!

2 comments:

  1. Just looking at your pics. We must have a kid the same age. Oh wait we do. Lauren did the same thing to her closet the other day. Craziness Dawn Triplett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, and the list will go on, and on, and on. Life is fun, just enjoy the ride while you are on it. We still enjoy looking back and thinking about times from years ago -- Love MOM

    ReplyDelete